Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Weekend



































This weekend we're toasting and celebrating a friends birthday and the beginning of a New Year.  Exciting stuff!  We're also planning some restful sleep, a hike or two (weather permitting) and filling up my camera with pictures.  And, I plan to sneak in a cupcake or two.  Just because.




















I'm really feeling the itch for a trip again.  Somewhere, almost anywhere.  Our last mini-trip was to the Oregon coast, which was varied and pretty and rural.  I'm maybe deaming of a beach or Paris though, maybe.  I'm finding that I get antsy without hitting the road once a month or so.  I love the unexpected adventures and shared experience.  Plus, E's a good travel buddy to have around. 

Images, Roman Road Looking South, Paper Lanters and The Joy of Life Paris by Tim Irving via Folksy and found at You Are My Fave

No comments: