Friday, October 9, 2009

Beauty find: Moroccan Oil



This stuff is amazing!  I have naturally wavy hair (read: prone to major frizz).  It's perfect when I want the beachy wavy look, but most often I just want the flexibility and smoothness of straight hair.  So, that means blow drying and straightening with a variety of unfriendly looking tools.  Enter Moroccan Oil treatment. 

I've tried many silcone-based hair products, most of which are fine though nothing to write home about.  But this stuff is incredible!  It's also silicone-based and contains Aragan oil, which is the key ingredient.  It is super light and incredibly moisturizing - perfect for heat-styled hair.  I ended up with light, smooth and uber soft straight hair.  And it smells fantastic, warm, tropical, a hint of vanilla, I think.  It reminds me of that dark coconut suntan oil I've never been able to use with my fair skin.

Le sigh, I want to go somewhere tropical now. 

No comments: