Friday, October 2, 2009

Beauty find: Rodin Olio Lusso




I first heard about this amazing beauty product months ago on daily blog favorite, A Cup of Jo.  I've never looked back since.  She's right, it's a wee bit on the pricier side of fancy facial products but it IS so worth it.  Check out more product detail on Rodin's website

It smells amazing -- uh-mazing! -- though E would disagree with that statement. (But he's a boy, and sometimes the boys just don't understand the lure and excitement of the perfect beauty find.  It's ok, it's just one of those girlie things.) 

I think it's the jasmine oil that gets me, I'm sucker for it every time.  It truly does make for perfectly dewy, fresh skin.  It also contains soothing jojoba oil and arnica.  Love!

It's a little hard to find.  I usually hit up Fred Segal in Santa Monica when I'm visiting LA.  Otherwise, you can find it here online, which I've also done in a pinch.  Try it and report back! 

No comments: