Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Santa Barbara Love





We spent the past weekend in Santa Barbara
and gazed at a beautiful sunset.







And since the Avocado Festival was held that weekend,
the theme was all about avocado

But I guess that isn't much different from
any other day in California, with our
delicious year-round Haas Avocados.

Yum!

We made fresh guacamole, grilled salmon tacos with
avocado-tomitillo salsa, and an amazing
guacamole, hearts of palm, dill and grapfruit salad.

Well I did anyway.  E is no fan of fish
or grapefruit (tragic), so more for moi! 
He had turkey.



Plus, we went to La Super Rica Taqueria
Oh my gosh, this
place is sooooo good!

You have to go if you're ever in Santa Barbara. 
The fresh house-made tortillas are
amazing.  I have no idea what they do,
but it's incredible!



I heart Santa Barbara.

Every time I go, it makes me think just a little bit
more about really going for it and attending


(Photos by me)

No comments: