Friday, October 2, 2009

Dinner for Breakfast, or Breakfast for Dinner?







I'm wondering, dinner for breakfast or breakfast for dinner?  I think there's fairly strong contingency of breakfast-for-dinner peeps, but I am an unwavering dinner-for-breakfast kind of girl.  A bowl of cold cereal or pancakes for dinner just isn't right; it's morning-only fare. 

But give me some leftover Indian takeout, last night's lasagna or the classic pizza for breaky (warm, not cold), now that's a fantastic start to my day!  I think comfort foods work best -- meatloaf, mashed potatoes, pasta, pizza, leftover Chinese, mac n' cheese. 

Can't let go of my morning cuppa jo, however.  That stays.

Do you have a preference? 

(Photos via Martha Stewart)


1 comment:

heathymarguerity said...

Dinner for breakfast!!! I am so on your side with this one.